According to Bababoo, trial customers were able to save money by routing calls via Bababoo and dropping down to a cheaper mobile call plan with their existing provider.
Quick summary of the key features:
- The call dialer looks just like the iPhone dialer you're already used to.
- You can set the CLI (phone number) you present, to your existing mobile number or any other number you can receive a verification call on.
- Use the Bababoo call dialer for all calls and if they can't be delivered via Bababoo, you see the option to use your regular mobile service.
- Group calling is available as standard.
- SMS and voicemail are coming later in the year.
I keep a few calling apps on my iPhone and Bababoo is definitely here to stay.
Have a look at this video for more information.